3.18.2006

Day Four - Little Guy


So a few weeks ago I went with my friend Dana to check out some antique/junk stores. I like that kinda places that looks like the inventory came straight out of someone's dusty basement or barn, not all polished and overpriced. I found a little 6" doll with a handmade knitted tux on. What, maybe from the 30-40's? He's one of those kinds that closes his eyes when placed horizontally. I don't know what I liked about him, maybe his worn, textured face. I guess that I just wanted to photograph him. There's a wider picture on him my website for the opening page, but this one is a real photo whereas the other was taken just for the site. Later today I'll photograph him again for possible business cards, I know, whoopee.


PS - A secret note to a certain J.S. "Not enough about you on my website", huh? Just you wait, Little Man Hate.

1 comment:

Brian said...

There isn't enough stuff about Joe. I certainly would like to see more!!!
W, your blog is looking better every day if you know what I mean.