3.16.2006

Day Three: Blogger Mystery Man


Today I was working, I do that once and a while. Anyways someone that I was working with told me about HIS blog after I mentioned that I just started mine, and that it his was TOP SECRET to most people because he doesn't like to make a big deal about it. Because I am an upstanding pal, I will not openly disclose his name but what I can tell you is that a little man named Ben lives on his shoulder...



On his TOP SECRET ,and quite funny, site I saw that he was a fan of the band The Hold Steady. Great band, yes I agree. It got me to thinking that I took some pics of those guys when they played at 1st Ave. in August of 04', so here is a pic for Todd, opps.



PS - If he wants to keep his site a secret to our fellows workers I will delete the incriminating details upon written notification.

2 comments:

cloaked in failure said...

4 Things:

1 - The Hold Steady Rules
2 - The little man named Ben on my shoulder is a hilarious picture
3 - Feel free to leave this post up...anybody dumb enough to sit through my blog that knows me is going to get the same senseless rants they get in person...
4 - It took me an hour to figure out that was a headset on my head...and I was there in person...

Blog Off! said...

Thanks T!