5.21.2006

Day Fifty One - Inventions

So, from time to time I come up with some great inventions. Many of them have to do with vacuum assisted technology for some reason. Others, such as this one, are simple and elegant. I have decided to let you in on some of my ideas. What is it this time, you ask?

Well, before I tell you what it is, you should know that a truly great invention must also have a truly great name.

I call this the "Munch-Box".


It is for cat, or small dog, owners. It is a divided plexi-glass box with a handle on top, without any bottom. Here's how it works. You put your cats (or small dogs) food down on the floor. As they begin to eat, you place the Munch-Box® on top of them. This way, if you have multiple pets, they can eat in peace without fear that their food will be eaten by others.

Ok, so maybe it isn't great, but neither was the Flowbee.

3 comments:

Brian said...

Wilson, I think the munch box is a great idea except it should be for people dining out too. By the way I think the women on the flowbee site is Glenn Close. She must be having hard times to sink to this level.

michael garr said...

I'm interested in trying out the munchbox but I'd like a few tinted windows ... do you think that's posible? Thanks, Bobby Bruno (dictated to above)

ps. hi to Baby!

michael garr said...

possible ... one s is spanish ... i think... hey you've been blogged.